- Rauel Morales Baez (35, Lowell) was issued a summons for Operating A Motor Vehicle With A Suspended License and Speeding. (5:16am)
- An injured turkey was reported in the parking lot of Charles River Labs on Ballardvale Street. (6:34am)
- Joseph M. Young (25, Center Tuftonboro, NH) was arrested on 4 warrants. (9:53am)
- A car struck a pole on Chestnut Street. Police and wires down. RMLD notified. DPW notified. Mailbox also destroyed. School transportation office notified due to road closure. (11:34am)
- Kymberleigh Elizabeth Lamson (44, Wilmington) was arrested on a warrant and Resisting Arrest. (10:10pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.