- Alejandro Ramos Ocasio (39, Lynn) was served a summons for Failure To Stop For Police. (1:38am)
- A caller reported train gate issues on Glen Road. Keolis notified. Keolis reported signal crews are testing the crossings on the Wildcat line today. (8:39am)
- A caller reported his moped was stolen and may now be listed for sale. (8:40am)
- A resident reported broken glass in the roadway on Linda Road. DPW notified. (1:19pm)
- A caller reported gate issues on Salem Street. Keolis notified. Crossing was deemed and safe and operational. (2:46pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.