- A Carter Lane resident complained of excessive speeding and requested an electronic speed limit sign be installed. (8:52am)
- A disabled tractor trailer unit was towed from Shawsheen Avenue. (10:27am)
- A Lawrence Street homeowner was advised not to feed the wildlife and was provided paperwork reflecting why not to feed wildlife. (10:43am)
- Police received a complaint from a driver about the house on the corner of Brattle Street and Glen Road having a green fence which blocked the view of vehicles trying to turn onto Glen Road. Call was referred to the Traffic Division. (11:03am)
- A caller reported a man and woman were climbing through the front window of Greg’s Roast Beef on Main Street. Police responded. Individuals were employees who were having trouble with the lock on the door. Police confirmed with manager. (11:40am)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.