- Police received report of train gates down and no trains coming through on Salem Street. Keoilis and MBTA police notified. MBTA stated they did not want to send a unit out if it was going to be a quick fix. They requested an ETA. Keolis could not provide an ETA, so MBTA Police was notified again and told they would need to respond, which they did. (2:29am)
- A car struck and killed a deer on Lowell Street. Animal Control Officer assisted with removal. (6:46am)
- Police received report of train gates down on Kilmarnock Street with no train coming through. Police notified Keolis, which stated a maintenance crew was working on the gates. Keolis noted gates were also down on Woburn Street. The cause was a blown fuse, according to Keolis, which was replaced. (11:28am)
- Police responded to traffic issues caused by grab-and-go luncheon at Senior Center. (12:24pm)
- A Lockwood Road caller reported a small red pickup was circling the neighborhood. Found the behavior suspicious. Police responded. Driver checked OK. He was measuring distance for taking a future walk. (9:01pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.