- Police assisted with a SWAT call in Lynn. (3:33am)
- Police notified DPW that 35 MPH sign was missing at Park Avenue and Woburn Street. (8:49am)
- A Rollins Road resident reported that sometime on Saturday, a ladder owned by the homeowner was placed against their house and raised to the second floor windows by an unknown party. Windows were locked and no entrance was gained. (9:32am)
- Nickolas J. Flammia III (31, Haverhill) was issued a summons for Speeding In Violation Of A Special Regulation and Operating A Motor Vehicle With A Suspended License. Flammia was pulled over on Martens Street. (9:49am)
- Police responded to report of loose horses running down Chestnut Street. Horses were eventually secured. (10:51am)
- Railroad gates at Glen Road were down, with bells and lights activated, but no train in sight. Keolis responded and remedied situation. (1:36pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.