- Police observed train gates going up and down on Clark Street a couple of times before a train came through. Keolis notified and responded. (7:53am)
- James Paquette (Plaistow, NH) was arrested for Operating A Motor Vehicle With A Suspended License and Warrants (x2). (1:33pm)
- A caller stated the gates at MBTA North Wilmington station are down and lights have been flashing for past 5 minutes. Police responded and, on arrival, gates were down and lights were off, and then gates were up and lights were on. Police notified Keolis. Keolis stated the gates were stuck and they are sending someone to fix them. (4:32pm)
- A Manning Street resident reported a tree struck their house. Fire Department and DPW responded. Tree also struck vehicle in driveway. No injuries. (10:28pm)
- An Atlantic Avenue resident reported a tree came down on 2 vehicles in their driveway and struck the corner of their house, knocking out a couple of windows. DPW and RMLD notified. (10:34pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.