- Police noted graffiti on the rear door of GNC at Wilmington Plaza. (1:46am)
- A 2-vehicle crash occurred at the MBTA Parking Lot in Main Street. No injuries noted. One vehicle towed. (8:36am)
- Fire Department responded to a stove fire on Chapman Avenue. (5:50pm)
- A caller reported the lights at the train crossing on Glen Road are flashing and gates are down, but no train is coming through. Police got a second call saying the gates have been down for 8 minutes. Police notified MBTA. A&S flat bed clipped the train gates. Keolis was working on the tracks on Concord Street — unclear if issues are related. (6:30pm)
- Police responded to disturbance on Nichols Street. Caller stated a man tried to attack him after a sale gone wrong over a tow truck. (7:44pm)
- Patrick Duvall (33, Lowell) was arrested for threatening to commit a crime and disorderly conduct. Caller stated an intoxicated male was harassing her and making threats. He was on a silver bike. (8:30pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.