- Kaeleen Mercer (27, Billerica) was issued a summons for Leaving The Scene Of Property Damage and Speeding. Mercer was allegedly involved in a crash on Hopkins Street. (12:26am)
- Police assisted with a SWAT call out to Lowell. (4:00am)
- Police issued a handicap parking citation in the Market Basket parking lot. (8:37am)
- A Waltham Street company reported receiving fraudulent checks. (12:11pm)
- Assistant property manager of Regency Place called in complaints from multiple tenants. (5:14pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.