- Hopkins Street resident reported contractor running construction equipment prior to 7am. Equipment was running at 6:51am. (6:58am)
- State Police and Fire responded to multi-vehicle crash on 93 North near Exit 31. (7:19am)
- Police donated and installed a car seat. (10:39am)
- A caller reported a man sitting on the side of the road at Main Street and Mass Ave. Caller was concerned for his wellbeing. Man was waiting for LRTA bus. (2:52pm)
- Passerby reported a white sedan at the Main Street/Church Street lights did not move. Lights cycled green and the vehicle still did not move. All traffic had to go around. Driver stated they were on their way home and feel asleep at the light. (10:55pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.