- Employee at CVS reported a disturbance. Male started acting aggressively and spit in the air after he was told he could not use the store’s phone. Police responded and located man walking on foot on Main Street. Man’s mother was called and picked him up. (3:42am)
- Luiz Correia-Campos (38, Woburn) was issued a summons for Unlicensed Operation Of A Motor Vehicle and Using An Electronic Device While Operating A Motor Vehicle (1st Offense). (9:56am)
- A caller reported they lost jewelry at Winchester Family Medical Center sometime over the past 2 weeks. (11:51am)
- Transit police shut down the crossing at North Wilmington station for an investigation. (2:55pm)
- Industrial Way business reported an employee did not make deliveries with the company vehicle yesterday and its electronic logging device wad disconnected so vehicle could not be tracked. Police entered vehicle as missing into NCIC. (6:25pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.