- A vehicle struck a telephone pole on Park Street. No injuries noted. Vehicle towed. Verizon notified. DPW responded to very icy conditions in the area. (5:53am)
- A staff member at AdviniaCare on West Street has been stuck in an elevator for the past 45 minutes. Fire Department to respond. (7:45am)
- State Police requested an officer for assistance with a pedestrian in the median on 93 North near Exit 31. Male party wearing all black runs away from officers every time they approach. Police responded. Fire Department transported individual. State Police handled scene. (8:13am)
- A car and dirt bike were involved in a crash at Main Street and Butters Row. No injuries noted. Dirt bike operator left scene prior to police arrival, but told individual he was fine. (1:38pm)
- Animal Control Officer transported an injured cat to Mass Vet. (3:35pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.