WILMINGTON, MA — According to Wilmington Police Log, Wilmington Police issued the following arrests and summonses between December 17, 2021 to December 23, 2021.
Friday, December 17, 2021
- Jose Rafael Mercado Checo (22, Methuen) was arrested for Forgery Of A Check (4 charges) and Uttering A False Check. (11:18am)
Saturday, December 18, 2021
- Robert Neil Glavin (55, Ipswich) was arrested for OUI Liquor (2nd Offense). (1:25am)
- Roberto Gomez (67, Salem, NH) was arrested for OUI Liquor (2nd Offense) and Possessing An Open Container Of Alcohol In A Motor Vehicle. (1:27pm)
Sunday, December 19, 2021
- Sean J. Hannon (29, North Billerica) was issued a summons for Vandalizing Property. (1:29am)
Monday, December 20, 2021
- Lewis Frank Farrell (40, Billerica) was issued a summons for Operating A Motor Vehicle With A Suspended License and Speeding. (5:40pm)
Tuesday, December 21, 2021
Wednesday, December 22, 2021
Thursday, December 23, 2021
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.