- A caller reported that the catalytic converters on 5 of their trucks were stolen overnight from their Jewel Drive parking lot. (8:57am)
- Another Jewel Drive caller reported a catalytic converter was taken from his truck. (9:15am)
- Police assisted with a motor vehicle lockout on Woodland Road. Vehicle was running with child inside. Child checked OK. (11:34am)
- Jason P. Lenes (26, Phippsburg, ME) was issued a summons for Operating A Motor Vehicle With A Suspended License and Uninsured Motor Vehicle. (12:21pm)
- A walk-in party reported his vehicle was keyed while parked on Fordham Road on December 6. (12:44pm)
- A caller reported someone side-swiped her vehicle about 30 minutes ago on Faulkner Avenue. (6:14pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.