- A clerk at Dunkin’ on Lowell Street reported a female party threw food and the clerk’s phone inside the story. Female left the scene. Police were unable to locate. Clerk thought female may have been intoxicated. (3:00am)
- A child accidentally called 911 while playing with the phone. (8:25am)
- A Middlesex Avenue company reported a planter in its back lot was damaged on Friday night and nip bottles were found. Another planter was moved today. Staff requested extra patrols. (9:03am)
- A Ballardvale Street caller reported juveniles were keep cutting across her backyard to get to fields at the school. Police spoke with juvenile and his father and advised them of the complaint. They will avoid going through the yard in the future. (4:46pm)
- Police responded to reports of a bon fire at the top of the hill behind on the old town dump on Main Street. Fire Department extinguished the fire. Police advised two male parties nearby. (8:32pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.