- A walk-in party reported his daughter was missing. Daughter was entered into NCIC. (8:21am)
- A caller reported damage to the memorial bench at the veterans section of Silver Lake. Police confirmed damage and took photos. (8:49am)
- A caller reported while out walking his dog on Nichols Street, an unleashed dog came running over and attacked his dog. No injuries, but wished to speak to an officer. (1:07pm)
- An Andover Street caller reported receiving annoying phone calls. (3:04pm)
- A Woburn Street caller reported their dog got out and was hit by a car on Woburn Street. Driver did not stop. No vehicle description given. Incident happened out of view and no homes in the area have cameras. (4:47pm)
- Jacqueline M. Grosvenor (55, Revere) was arrested for OUI Liquor. Caller stated female at Shell Gas Station appeared intoxicated, swaying at the counter, walking in and out of the store, and giving the clerk a hard time. (8:33pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.