- A Wakefield Avenue resident reported her house was egged overnight. (8:20am)
- A caller reported a road rage incident near the old Michael’s Place on Lowell Street. Man got out of his pickup truck and approached a woman’s vehicle and tried to open her door. Female driver drove off and pickup truck began tailgating her, according to witness. (10:37am)
- A walk-in party reported the catalytic converter on his vehicle was stolen sometime between November 1 and 7 on Waltham Street. (11:05am)
- A walk-in party reported receiving harassing messages on Facebook. (2:21pm)
- A caller reported striking a deer on Hopkins Street. No apparent injuries. Deer is no longer in area. (5:27pm)
- A caller stated she was driving across the train tracks at Glen Road and almost got hit by the train due to the arms not going down and the lights not flashing. She heard the train’s brakes screeching as she drove by. Police notified MBTA Police and AMTRAK. (6:17pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.