- Police notified DPW that a downed tree is blocking Hopkins Street and struck a vehicle. Tree Department responded. (2:58am)
- Andrew Karl Steinhubel (19, Groton) was arrested for OUI (Liquor), Marked Lanes Violation, and Using An Electronic Device While Operating A Motor Vehicle (1st Offense). (3:43am)
- A McDonald Road caller reported her Ring camera picked up video footage of a Camry pulling into her neighborhood and passenger knocked over 2 portapotties. (11:06am)
- Police responded to reports of a brush fire on Quincy Street. Police extinguished a large bonfire. (6:44pm)
- Police notified RMLD of a tree on Jacquith Road on fire due to a telephone line. (8:37pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.