- Adam Joseph Patton (25, Wilmington) was issued a summons for Operating A Motor Vehicle With A Suspended License and Failure To Stop/Yield. (5:32am)
- Police removed 2 deceased turtles from Concord Street and Lopez Road. (1:34pm)
- A multi-vehicle crash involving a motorcycle occurred at Lowell Street and Main Street. Motorcyclist was transported. (5:09pm)
- A caller reported losing her iPhone 12 near Cumberland Farms yesterday. She left it on the roof of her vehicle and drove away. (5:24pm)
- A caller reported a vehicle traveling south on Main Street swerved into oncoming traffic and almost caused multiple accidents. Police caught up with driver at Town Beach parking lot. Driver said he had dropped his wallet. (5:56pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.