- Luis S. McNeil (31, Lowell) was issued a warrant for vandalizing property. Manager of Golden Nozzle Car Wash on Main Street reported McNeil, a former employee, vandalize the building. (9:33am)
- A 2-vehicle crash occurred in the high speed lane of 93 off. Lane was blocked off. State Police and Fire Department handled scene. (3:12pm)
- Police spoke with 4 juvenile females walking on the train tracks near Bridge Lane. They claimed they were unaware it was illegal. They were moved along. (5:04pm)
- A Judith Road caller reported an on-going issue with a neighbor. Caller feels she’s being retaliated against for calling the police on them for having a party. Caller stated she followed tonight by neighbor in their vehicle while she was walking her dog. (8:19pm)
- A caller reported a group of parties were walking down Seneca Lane with toilet paper. Police responded. Parents were aware of the situation. A high school student made captain. (10:16pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.