- Clerk at Sonny’s Mobil on the Run reported a verbal disturbance between a customer and clerk. Police responded. Customer’s vehicle was towed. Customer was picked up by a friend. (1:41am)
- A caller from Wilmington Youth Soccer called concerned about the paving of the Shawsheen tennis courts conflicting with the soccer schedule. He was advised the town will have a police detail to curtail any traffic/parking conflicts. (6:40am)
- Police received report of 2 motorcycles driven by younger males acting aggressively, tailgating a vehicle on Salem Street. (12:59pm)
- State Police reported a vehicle was driving the wrong way down the 93 North Exit 34 ramp onto Route 62. Police were unable to locate. (4:54pm)
- Police received an accidental 911 call. Caller reported she was trying to dial 411. (4:56pm)
- A caller reported she and her significant other were out for a walk on Cedarcrest Road when a black pickup truck drove by, yelled something out the window, and threw something at them. They did not want to speak with the area, but wanted the incident logged and the area checked. (11:10pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.