- A caller reported a man was sleeping in a carriage in front of Market Basket. Police responded. Man stated he is fine and doesn’t need any help. (12:40am)
- David A. Nolan (36, Wilmington) was arrested on a warrant (larceny under $1200). (8:40am)
- A one-vehicle crash occurred on 93 North, Exit 33 off-ramp. State Police shut down ramp. Vehicle was towed. No injuries noted. (9:24am)
- Police received an accidental 911 call from a woman on a treadmill at RMA Fitness. (11:06am)
- A caller reported her dog was attacked at dog park. Does not know identity of dog’s owner. Caller is taking her dog to the vet. (11:59am)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.