- Darrin Lawrence Carr Cushing (23, Wilmington) was arrested for OUI Liquor, Leaving Scene Of Property Damage, Operating A Motor Vehicle With A Suspended License, and Possession Of A Class B Drug. A caller reported a crash at the corner of Middlesex Avenue and Clark Street. Pole struck. Driver left towards Church Street. (12:09am)
- A Treasure Hill Road resident complained that his neighbor was using excavating equipment, and selling and moving materials from residential lot. Police referred the caller to Town Hall. (1:35pm)
- A caller reported a road rage incident involving an ice cream truck. Caller stated the truck tried to strike her vehicle while traveling south on Main Street and was also swearing at her. Caller believed truck turned into Yentile Farm. Police responded, but were unable to locate truck. (4:28pm)
- Christine Amy Palmer (45, Wilmington) was issued a summons for Operating A Motor Vehicle With A Suspended License. (4:42pm)
- Keith Brugnani (30, Burlington) was arrested for Assault & Battery on a Police Officer; Resisting Arrest; Disorderedly Conduct; Assault; and Threat To Commit A Crime. (9:39pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.