- RMV manager reported an unruly patron in the waiting area. Police responded. Patron was able to finish his business and was sent on his way. (10:50am)
- A 2-vehicle crash occurred at Lowell Street and Woodland Road. No injuries. Vehicle towed. (2:37pm)
- An anonymous caller reported he was approached by a white man outside the Shell Gas Station asking to exchange gas money for a purchase on his EBT card. A few minutes later, he was approached by a black man asking for money. Caller was concerned for other customers’ safety and would like an officer to come by. Police responded, but did not locate anyone matching the descriptions given by the caller. (7:02pm)
- Fire Department was able to retrieve a drone stuck in a tree on Adelaide Street. (7:13pm)
- Police sent 2 females who were on the Shawsheen soccer field on their way. (10:15pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.