- During a property check of Town Hall, police located a tire next to the Snack Shack. (2:20am)
- Police received a 911 call from a child playing with the call box in the high school parking lot. (2:38pm)
- Lauren E. Lusardi (29, Danvers) and Jordan M. Bartholomew (30, Danvers) were issued summonses for Assault with a Dangerous Weapon (x4). A caller stated he was charged at by a female who had a knife and bat. (6:20pm)
- A caller reported a male party was dancing in the middle of Main Street near Sherwin Williams. Police responded. Juvenile male was advised not to dance in middle of street. (8:10pm)
- Police and Fire assisted with a 5-year-old girl with a ring stuck on her finger. (9:42pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.