- Vehicle struck granite mailbox on Aldrich Road. RMLD and Verizon wires also came down. Road was shut down. Vehicle towed. Driver cited for speeding and marked lanes violation. Fire Department transported driver to Lahey. (1:33am)
- Animal Control Officer notified Concord Street residents they cannot own roosters. Homeowners will remove roosters by tomorrow. (8:17am)
- Police received report of a large bees nest having over the road on Rollins Road. DPW notified and will take care of it if nest is on town property. (10:39am)
- Two callers reported an injured hawk in the area of Mr. Ticket at West Street and Lowell Street. Animal Control Officer was unable to locate. (3;39pm)
- Joseph F. Pino, Jr. (68, Wilmington) was arrested for an OUI Liquor. Pino struck a hydrant on Vermont Road. (9:48pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.