- A Simard’s employee reported unruly customers in the drive-thru. Man got out of his vehicle and swore at employees. Police spoke with the manager and advised him of his options and the trespass order process. (12:16am)
- Police came across a man walking on Middlesex Avenue. Man said he kicked out of a vehicle after an argument. Police gave him a courtesy ride to Mobil on the Run. Party arranged a ride from there. (3:32am)
- Devante Devell Degree (29, Lowell) was issued a summons for Operating A Motor Vehicle With A Suspended License and Speeding. (6:34am)
- A Tewksbury resident called to report she received a call from a male party that identified himself as a Wilmington police officer. The caller ID’ed themselves as Officer Cardigan. The station officer listened to the recording and confirmed it was not Officer Cardigan’s voice. Tewksbury Police was notified and will handle the situation from there. (9:47am)
- Police responded to a spinout in the median on 93 North near Exit 31. 5 vehicles involved over 2 crash scenes. No injuries noted. (9:50am)
- Wilmington Police assisted Andover Police and Fire with telephone fire on Phizer on Burt Road in Andover. (10:06pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.