- Police notified RMLD and Verizon of a downed tree that took out power and cable lines on Hopkins Street. Tree fell in roadway, causing a traffic hazard. Street was temporarily closed for repairs and debris cleanup. (6:33am)
- An anonymous caller reports a 4-wheeler was being operated on Grace Drive with a small child on it. Police responded. Child was on a power wheels toy. No issue. (2:27pm)
- Wilmington Police assist North Reading Police in locating a man being arrested for domestic assault & battery and strangulation. (3:14pm)
- A Middlesex Avenue caller reported their trash barrels were stolen. (3:33pm)
- 2-vehicle crash occurred at Route 125 and 93 North Exit 35 ramp. Possible injury. Vehicle towed. State Police handled scene. (3:41pm)
- A FedEx driver took down a wire while backing down Lee Ave/Lowell Street. (6:36pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.