- Kevin M. Ballou (33, Wilmington) was arrested for OUI Liquor, Failure To Stop/Yield, Negligent Operation Of A Motor Vehicle, and Speeding. (3:16am)
- Police notified DPW of flooding on Lowell Street, near Michael’s Place. (12:02pm)
- Police notified State Police of reports of a vehicle in the median with airbag deployment on 93 North near Exit 33. No injuries. State Police handled scene. (12:57pm)
- A vehicle struck a gas pump at Z&S Gas Station at 603 Main Street. Vehicle towed. (2:59pm)
- Police received a 911 hangup. Upon call back, man stated he was trying to use the flashlight on his phone and accidentally dialed. Police responded and confirmed there was no emergency. (7:55pm)
- A caller reported 4-5 juveniles smoking pot on Horseshoe Lane. Juveniles were gone by the time police arrived. Caller told to call back if she notices anything suspicious in the future. Caller requested extra patrols. (10:03pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.