- A walk-in party reported their social security number has been compromised. (11:48am)
- A caller reported he struck a mailbox on Burlington Avenue after trying to avoid a cat that ran into the roadway. (11:56am)
- A Starbucks employee reported deceased birds in the drive-thru area. Animal Control Officer notified. (4:46pm)
- Police received complaint of construction vehicles and landscape vehicles parked on opposite sides of Marion Street at the same time, making it difficult for motorists to get by. Police responded. Company agreed to space vehicles out more. (5:17pm)
- A caller reported at 12:30pm today, her son and friend were riding their scooters on Grove Avenue when a man driving a shiny orange truck nearly struck them. He yelled at the kids for being in the roadway and told them he wasn’t afraid to run them over. Mother wanted the incident logged. (5:48pm)
- Police picked up screws in the roadway in the High Street and Linda Road area. (5:59pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.