- A 2-vehicle crash occurred at Elia’s Country Store. No injuries noted. One vehicle towed. (11:43am)
- A Towpath Drive resident reported credit card fraud. (12:42pm)
- A 2-vehicle crash occurred in the high speed lane on 93 North between Exits 34 and 35. (2:26pm)
- DPW reported low hanging wires on Hathaway Road. Police notified Verizon. (2:39pm)
- Police notified Mass Highway that red light turning onto Ballardvale Street from Route 125 was not cycling properly. (6:04pm)
- A caller reported a vehicle struck the overpass on Route 125. Caller got out and attempted to see if operator was OK, but vehicle took off toward Andover. State Police and Andover Police notified. (9:56pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.