WILMINGTON, MA — According to Wilmington Police Log, Wilmington Police issued the following arrests and summonses between August 6, 2021 to August 12, 2021.
Friday, August 6, 2021
Saturday, August 7, 2021
Sunday, August 8, 2021
- Ronald Kikomeko (36, Marblehead) was arrested for Furnishing False ID Information To Law Enforcement, Operating A Motor Vehicle With A Suspended License, No Or Expired Inspection Sticker, & Miscellaneous Motor Vehicle Equipment Violation. (2:24am)
- Catrina Miller (37, Billerica) was arrested for OUI Liquor, B&E of a Building During The Daytime, Attempt To Commit A Crime (x2), Failure To Stop For Police, Negligent Operation Of A Motor Vehicle, Speeding, Marked Lanes Violation, and Failure To Stop/Yield. (6:23pm)
Monday, August 9, 2021
Tuesday, August 10, 2021
- Michael P. Arpin (33, Billerica) was arrested on warrant for Operating A Motor Vehicle With A Suspended License, No Inspection Sticker, and Marked Lanes Violation. (9:02pm)
Wednesday, August 11, 2021
Thursday, August 12, 2021
- Geovani Bertan (32, Everett) was issued a summons for Unlicensed Operation Of A Motor Vehicle; Use An Electronic Device While Operating A Motor Vehicle (1st Offense); and No/Expired Inspection Sticker. (6:44am)
- Kurt Michael Gaudet (45, Malden) was arrested for OUI Liquor (2nd Offense); Leaving Scene Of Property Damage; and Marked Lanes Violation. Gaudet’s vehicle struck the guardrail near Winchester Family Medical Center on Salem Street. (9:53pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.