- Police came across a vehicle parked in the Yentile Farm Recreational Facility’s lot. Driver was playing an online game and was sent on his way. (1:36am)
- A caller reported a significant amount of paint cans were dumped in the roadway on Suncrest Avenue. Police confirmed and notified DPW. (8:31am)
- Caller notified traffic officer of concerns about speeding cars going 70 MPH+ on Chestnut Street. (1:00pm)
- An employee at a Lowell Street gas station reported intentional damage done to one of their pumps yesterday. (1:02pm)
- A caller reported that a car jack was in the middle of the road on Lowell Street, and they ran over it and may have caused damage to their vehicle. Police responded and notified DPW. (4:38pm)
- A caller reported the stop sign at Sheridan Road and Hathaway Road was knocked over. Resident found it on their front lawn this morning. Police notified DPW. (7:20pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.