- Police received two accidental 911 calls from an Apple Watch. (1:21am)
- Caller from Aldrich Road and caller from Boutwell Street reported their mailboxes were damaged overnight. (7:40am)
- A Boutwell Street caller reported a pole with a sign missing was found on his property. He left on the sidewalk for DPW to pick up. (7:51am)
- A manager reported a group of 6-7 juveniles riding their bikes in his parking lot after being told not to ride their bikes or loiter there. Juveniles left upon police arrival and took towards path on Benji Way. (7:44pm)
- Police received report that man in dark clothing was walking on the tracks. Police notified MBTA. Police were unable to locate man. (8:56pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.