WILMINGTON, MA — According to Wilmington Police Log, Wilmington Police issued the following arrests and summonses between July 23, 2021 to July 29, 2021.
Friday, July 23, 2021
- Gilbert K. Tembo (25, Lowell) was issued summons for Shoplifting By Asportation (x4). Target security requested an officer to review video and possible partial plate of vehicle and male party involved in past thefts of alcohol. (10:35am)
- Terry Ann Mitchell (41, Lowell) was issued a summons for Unlicensed/Suspended Operation Of A Motor Vehicle. Mitchell knowingly allowed his 16-year-old son to operate the vehicle without a license. The 16-year-old was arrested Failure To Stop/Yield and Unlicensed Operation Of A Motor Vehicle. (1:52pm)
- Osvaldo Rosa Dacosta (64, North Reading) was issued a summons for Unlicensed Operation Of Motor Vehicle. (9:52pm)
Saturday, July 24, 2021
Sunday, July 25, 2021
Monday, July 26, 2021
Tuesday, July 27, 2021
Wednesday, July 28. 2021
- Brahim Bouirabdane (44, Waltham) was arrested for OUI Liquor, Negligent Operation Of A Motor Vehicle, and Refusal To Produce License/Registration. Bouirabdane was transported to Winchester Hospital. (11:28pm)
Thursday, July 29, 2021
- John Raymond Mannion (64, Billerica) was arrested for OUI Liquor (2nd Offense). Employee at Sonny’s Mobil on the Run reported a customer appeared intoxicated, speaking incoherently. (8:59pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.