- A caller stated approximately an hour ago, she got an on-star alert stating her alarm was going off. When she went out to check on vehicle, it was gone. Police confirmed that with local tow yard that vehicle had been towed. (2:54am)
- A caller reported an ex-employee is sending threatening text messages to HR department demanding a paycheck. Caller stated he was going to show up around 10am and not leave until he got paid. Police responded and will remain in area unless another call is received. (8:37am)
- Gilbert K. Tembo (25, Lowell) was issued summons for Shoplifting By Asportation (x4). Target security requested an officer to review video and possible partial plate of vehicle and male party involved in past thefts of alcohol. (10:35am)
- Terry Ann Mitchell (41, Lowell) was issued a summons for Unlicensed/Suspended Operation Of A Motor Vehicle. Mitchell knowingly allowed his 16-year-old son to operate the vehicle without a license. The 16-year-old was arrested Failure To Stop/Yield and Unlicensed Operation Of A Motor Vehicle. (1:52pm)
- Animal Control Officer removed bat from Harris Street home. (2:29pm)
- Osvaldo Rosa Dacosta (64, North Reading) was issued a summons for Unlicensed Operation Of Motor Vehicle. (9:52pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.