- Police noted trash cans behind Snack Shack were flipped over and trash was all over the ground behind Town Hall. DPW notified. (1:50am)
- Kathleen M. Brunetto (51, Billerica) was issued a summons for Operating A Motor Vehicle With A Suspended License (Subsequent Offense). (1:50am)
- Christopher G. Fuller (40, Coventry, RI) was issued a summons for Larceny By Check Over $1,200, Check Forgery, and Uttering A False Check. (11:17am)
- Police notified Water Department of a full sewer due to a sump pump line on Sheldon Avenue. (3:08pm)
- A caller reported an elderly neighbor was slumped over night steering wheel. Police responded. Man wanted to use heated seats and listen to the Red Sox game. False alarm. All clear. (11:37pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.