- A Crest Avenue resident reported debit card fraud. (9:16am)
- A Nichols Street resident reported receiving harassing phone calls from the Building Inspector and Town Manager. (11:11am)
- Animal Control Officer removed a deceased chicken from the roadway at Pleasant Road and Linda Road. (2:19pm)
- Fire Department reported an erratic operator. Operator stated it was due to the sun in her eyes and the faded lines on Lowell Street. No signs of impairment. (3:34pm)
- A caller reported he’s receiving threatening text messages from an employee that was sent home earlier in the today. Police advised caller to block the number and to obtain a harassment prevention order from Woburn District Court. (9:47pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.