- Police checked for fireworks in the Shawsheen Elementary School area and determined they were coming from Billerica. (2:05am)
- An Ashwood Avenue caller reported 2 kids were breaking mailboxes across the street from their home. Police responded and confirmed damage. Police were unable to locate the kids. (2:22am)
- Police advised 2 teens not to sit on bridge on Bridge Lane. (12:12pm)
- Police received report of a white male with no shirt yelling obscenities and standing in middle of library’s back parking lot. Police responded. Man had been at the Nichols Funeral Home for services and stepped out to take a phone call. He was leaving in an Uber. (1:19pm)
- A motorcyclist crashed at Main Street and Richmond Street. Vehicle towed. (7:48pm)
- A caller reported a black male in his 20’s, with no shirt, walking in the road on Concord Street acting strangely, making air guns with fingers. North Reading Police also received a call. Wilmington Police drove him to station to arrange a ride home. Wilmington Police wound up driving him back to residence. (9:51pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.