- Wilmington Police assisted State Police in the pursuit of a vehicle on 93 South. (2:57am)
- Police responded to reports of a truck fire at West Springfield Auto Parts. Truck was just smoking, no fire. (11:50am)
- Jeffrey Guillermo Montero (27, Lawrence) was issued a summons for Reckless Operation Of Motor Vehicle, and Passing Violation. (3:14pm)
- A caller reported 2 syringes on the ground on Boutwell Street. Police retrieved the syringes and disposed of them properly. (6:59pm)
- A caller reported water and sewerage bubbling up from manhole cover on Mass Avenue. Police responded and did not observe any bubbling, but note standing water with an odor. DPW notified. (7:35pm)
- A custodian reported fireworks were going off on the field behind Town Hall. Police responded, but were unable to locate anyone. (10:12pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.