- William S. Spencer (44, Wilmington) was arrested for OUI Liquor and Motor Vehicles Light Violation. A caller reported a car on 93 North crossed multiple lanes, struck a guardrail, and another vehicle. Vehicle got off at Exit 41. Police located Spencer’s vehicle at Burger King on Lowell Street. (1:23am)
- Police checked on 2 parties arguing in a vehicle on Fox Run Drive. Argument was only verbal in nature. (10:41am)
- Motorist was involved in a minor fender-bender on Federal Street. He exchanged paperwork, and then noticed an odor of alcohol on the other driver. Concerned she is operating under the influence. Police checked the area and was unable to locate her. (1:00pm)
- A 2-vehicle crash occurred on Salem Street. Injuries reported. Fire Department transported an individual. Both vehicles towed. One driver cited for makes lanes violation. (1:30pm)
- Animal Control Officer transported injured baby deer to Andover Animal Hospital. (2:39pm)
- Dan D. Nsubuga (39, Burlington) was arrested for OUI Liquor and Unlicensed Operation Of A Motor Vehicle. Caller reported a man exited his vehicle and was vomiting on the woodline at Main Street and Harnden Street. (10:08pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.