- School Assistant Superintendent reported there’s a paving company across the street from the Wildwood Early Childhood Center that is obstructing traffic. Police instructed foreman not to do any work until detail officer arrives, and to remove equipment from school parking lot. (7:24am)
- James M. Harris (38, Wilmington) was issued a summons for Operating A Motor Vehicle With Suspended License (Subsequent Offense) and Using An Electronic Device While Operating A Motor Vehicle (1st Offense). (8:37am)
- A caller reported a vehicle struck her father’s mailbox on Chestnut Street. (3:55pm)
- A Savers employee reported a donation box had ammunition in it. Police properly disposed of ammunition. (4:50pm)
- Stop sign at Canal Street and Shawsheen Avenue was missing. Police notified DPW. (7:00pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.