- James J. Tamir (45, Dracut) was arrested on a warrant and Operating A Motor Vehicle With A Suspended License. (2:35am)
- A Lowell Street resident reported ongoing issue with vehicles speeding in area. (7:31am)
- Camila Ad Silva (32. Everett) was issued a summons for Unlicensed Operation Of A Motor Vehicle. Silva was involved in a 2-vehicle crash at Route 62 and ramp to 93 North Exit 40. (8:39am)
- Disabled tractor trailer unit blocked traffic in both directions near Jimmy’s Garage on Main Street. Wilmington Police and Woburn Police assisted with traffic. (9:52am)
- Police received reports of stones in the roadway on Salem Street. DPW notified. Lynch Materials returned to scene to pickup. (2:59pm)
- Female party reported damage to her vehicle, believed to be from a landscaping company that was on the property earlier in the day. (4:21pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.