WILMINGTON, MA — According to Wilmington Police Log, Wilmington Police issued the following arrests and summonses between July 2, 2021 to July 8, 2021.
Friday, July 2, 2021
Saturday, July 3, 2021
- Michael A. Schuurman (36, Wilmington) was issued a summons for Operating A Motor Vehicle With A Suspended License. Tabetha J. Finn (32, Wilmington) was issued a summons for Intimidating A Witness/Juror/Police/Court Official. (6:19pm)
Sunday, July 4, 2021
- Carmello Motta (67, Methuen) was arrested on a warrant. (12:38am)
- Eric JJ Shakes III (21, Tewksbury) was issued a summons for Operating A Motor Vehicle With A Suspended License and No Or Expired Inspection Sticker. (6:03pm)
Monday, July 5, 2021
- Hector R. Perezdeleon (47, Lynn) was issued a summons for Unlicensed Operation Of A Motor Vehicle (Subsequent Offense) and Operating A Motor Vehicle With A Revoked Or Suspended Registration. (6:15am)
- Guillermo Rafael Sanchez, Jr. (23, Wilmington) was issued a summons for Leaving The Scene Of Property Damage. (6:37pm)
Tuesday, July 6, 2021
Wednesday, July 7, 2021
Thursday, July 8, 2021
- James M. Harris (38, Wilmington) was arrested for Operating A Motor Vehicle With A Suspended License (Subsequent Offense) and Using An Electronic Device While Operating A Motor Vehicle (1st Offense). (8:37am)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.