- Hector R. Perezdeleon (47, Lynn) was issued a summons for Unlicensed Operation Of A Motor Vehicle (Subsequent Offense) and Operating A Motor Vehicle With A Revoked Or Suspended Registration. (6:15am)
- Police notified Mass Highway of a bumper in the high speed lane on 93 South. (7:35am)
- Police carried an injured baby deer to the woodline on McDonald Road to await mother. (8:47am)
- Guillermo Rafael Sanchez, Jr. (23, Wilmington) was issued a summons for Leaving The Scene Of Property Damage. (6:37pm)
- Police spoke with pest control door-to-door salesman on Central Street, who agreed to cease activity for the night and will work on obtaining a solicitor’s permit. (6:56pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.