- Police received a report that approximately 10 minutes ago, an unknown vehicle dropped used CO2 cartridges in the yard between her and her neighbor’s house. Police responded. A resident had disposed of the cartridges in a recycling bin. (1:46pm)
- Fire Department responded to smoldering mulch on Lucaya Circle. (4:43pm)
- Fire Department responded to a brush fire at Eastern Bank on Main Street. (5:46pm)
- Police advised owner to move vehicle blocking a fire hydrant on Earles Row. (8:18pm)
- Police noticed a vehicle pulled off to the side of the road on Route 62, near the 93 off-ramp. Driver had pulled over due to a dog running in the roadway. Dog was contained and owner was notified. Driver left and dog was turned over to owner. (11:18pm)
- Police responded to report of a stove in the third lane of 93 North. Debris was covering two lanes that resulted in at least 3 vehicles with flat tires. State Police was tied up with crash on 495. Mass Highway notified. (11:36pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.