- Police moved a table in the roadway at Main Street and Church Street. State Highway notified for removal. (8:09am)
- A police cruiser was involved in a two-vehicle crash at Concord Street and 93 North 39 ramp. (9:10am)
- Police responded to 3 males on dirt bikes in the area behind the Town Hall baseball fields. Police were unable to track down. (3:32pm)
- Arlene Marie Marshall (67, Wilmington) was arrested for OUI Liquor (2nd Offense). (9:08pm)
- A Lake Street caller stated that she just had a vehicle strike her front yard fence and take off. Billerica and Tewksbury Police notified. Tewksbury may have located vehicle in their town and will handle. (10:19pm)
- Daniel Gentile (46, Burlington) and Joseph Harrison (39, Peabody) were both issued summons for Assault & Battery. A man called to report his neighbor is saying his home was broken into and that he was assaulted. Man was transported to the hospital. (11:05pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.