- Jean Brahyer Pina Santiago (23, Abington) was issued a summons for Unlicensed Operation Of A Motor Vehicle, Unregistered Motor Vehicle, and Failure To Stop/Yield. (7:30am)
- Caller reported 2 baby raccoons were walking in and out of the street on Shady Lane Drive with no mother in sight. Animal Control Officer responded and raccoons ran up tree. (7:34am)
- Rene Alberto Villalta Cerritos (57, Lynn) was issued a summons for Operating A Motor Vehicle With A Suspended License, Using An Electronic Device While Operating A Motor Vehicle (1st Offense), and Failure To Wear A Seat Belt. (11:01am)
- A caller reported a dump truck broke down in front of the Action Ambulance parking lot, preventing ambulances from getting in and out. Truck was able to be moved to an open driveway. (5:19pm)
- A syringe was found near a sidewalk on Grove Avenue. Police retrieved for proper disposal. (5:48pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.