WILMINGTON, MA — According to Wilmington Police Log, Wilmington Police issued the following arrests and summonses between June 11, 2021 to June 17, 2021.
Friday, June 11, 2021
- Javier Ezequiel Nunez (25, Westminster) was arrested for OUI Liquor. Nunez was pulled over on 93 North. (3:03am)
Saturday, June 12, 2021
- Richard J. Kenney (34, Burlington) was arrested for OUI Liquor, Operating A Motor Vehicle With A Suspended License, and Unregistered Motor Vehicle. (12:22am)
Sunday, June 13, 2021
- Cameron Christopher Willis (20, Wilmington) was issued a summons for B&E for Misdemeanor and Criminal Harassment. (2:11pm)
Monday, June 14, 2021
Tuesday, June 15, 2021
Wednesday, June 16, 2021
Thursday, June 17, 2021
- Jean Brahyer Pina Santiago (23, Abington) was issued a summons for Unlicensed Operation Of A Motor Vehicle, Unregistered Motor Vehicle, and Failure To Stop/Yield. (7:30am)
- Rene Alberto Villalta Cerritos (57, Lynn) was issued a summons for Operating A Motor Vehicle With A Suspended License, Using An Electronic Device While Operating A Motor Vehicle (1st Offense), and Failure To Wear A Seat Belt. (11:01am)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.