- Erratic operator struck a red SUV on Cunningham Street. (12:12am)
- A caller reported a dog ran out of a yard on Woburn Street and was struck and killed by caller’s vehicle. Caller spoke with the pet’s owner, who declined to exchange information. No damage done to caller’s vehicle, but wanted the incident logged. (10:23am)
- Cameron Christopher Willis (20, Wilmington) was issued a summons for B&E for Misdemeanor and Criminal Harassment. (2:11pm)
- Police received four 911 hang-ups from cell phone at Town Beach. Spoke to party. Checked OK. (4:26pm)
- Caller reported an elderly couple nearly struck her vehicle while in the Burger King drive-thru. Couple then got out and took photos of her car. She claims to be in fear for her life. Police responded. Caller was no longer on scene. She called back to say she was on her way to her sister’s and no longer in fear for her life. (6:10pm)
- Wilmington Police notified Tewksbury Police of 2 kids throwing stuff at cars on Salem Street in Tewksbury. (8:57pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.