- Fire Department responded to report of smoke in the National Grid building on Ballardvale Street. (5:58am)
- Fire Department responded to smoldering mulch outside Target on Ballardvale Street. (10:59am)
- State Police handled 2-vehicle crash on 93 South Exit 41 ramp with injuries. (3:47pm)
- Manager at Savers reported 3 juveniles were causing a ruckus. Group had friends call the store multiple times. Yesterday, kids got on the store’s loud speaker. Police responded. Juveniles left prior to police arrival. (5:33pm) Police later spoke with the juveniles at Starbucks and advised them to leave Savers alone. (6:15pm)
- A Salem Street caller reported a rooster was attacking her window. Dispatch was able to figure out owner, who came to retrieve. (8:48pm)
- Police were unable to pull over a speeding motorcyclist on Shawsheen Avenue. Driver passed Shawsheen School at 65 MPH and nearly caused a heads-on collision. Billerica Police notified. (9:57pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.